for more details on Marttiini knives, and links to some video reviews!
This is a great multi-function knife, featuring a stainless steel blade with a wide belly perfect for skinning, and a gut hook along the back of the blade for slicing open game. It's the only knife that you will need to completely skin, joint, and gut your game. This is a really neat, compact and high-quality package! The handle is made from textured rubberized plastic and offers a very solid grip even when wet, and it has both a guard and a hooked pommel so the knife will never slip out of your hand.
Comes with a nicely constructed leather sheath featuring the Marttiini logo printed in golden ink. The sheath contains a plastic liner to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through, and the belt loop is attached by a metal D-ring so that it swings freely and keeps out of the way when you're crouching or sitting.
This is an outstanding value for the price and will be your go-to knife when tackling the biggest game.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel, hardened to Rockwell 54
- Knife Length: 8.25 inches (21 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.88 inches (2.2 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.1 inches (2.5 mm)
- Knife Weight: 3.3 ounces (94 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.75 inches (12.1 cm)
- Pommel: rubberized plastic
- Handle Circumference: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Handle Material: rubberized plastic
- Sheathed Weight: 5.1 ounces (145 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 9.75 inches (24.8 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)