The Golden Lynx is a solid all-around camp or utility knife, featuring a long, slender stainless steel blade with a drop-point profile and the Marttiini signature etched into it. The handle is made from curly birch wood, sanded and polished to a smooth finish, and has both a guard and a hooked pommel so the knife will never slip out of your hand. The knife is surprisingly lightweight which reduces hand and wrist fatigue if you're using it for a long time.
The sheath is nicely detailed with stamped and stained artwork and the Marttiini logo. The sheath contains a plastic liner to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through.
This is an outstanding value for the price and will be your go-to knife for all of your camping and outdoors needs.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel, hardened to Rockwell 54
- Knife Length: 8.75 inches (22.2 cm)
- Blade Length: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.75 inches (1.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 inches (2.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 3.5 ounces (99 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.75 inches (12.1 cm)
- Pommel: polished wood
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch
- Sheathed Weight: 5.3 ounces (150 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 10.25 inches (26 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 3 inches (7.6 cm)