for more details on Marttiini knives, and links to some video reviews!
Marttiini's Winter 2020 knife has a hande made from white waxed birch wood, and the contrast between the light handle and black leather sheath represent the light snow and dark sky of a winter night. The stainless steel blade is etched with a scene of the moon and Northern Lights. The slightly flared pommel helps you keep your grip, and the larger handle is easier to hold when wearing gloves or mittens. The sheath is beautifully detailed with the same scene as the blade, contains a plastic insert to prevent the blade from slicing through, and has a traditional leather cord instead of a belt loop.
This stunning work of art is sure to be the showcase in anyone's collection!
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 9.5 inches (24.1 cm)
- Blade Length: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Blade Width: 1.08 inches (2.7 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.1 inches (2.5 mm)
- Knife Weight: 5.6 ounces (159 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Pommel: brass butt plate
- Handle Circumference: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch
- Sheathed Weight: 8.1 ounces (230 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 10.25 inches (26 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)