for more details on Wood Jewel knives, and links to some video reviews!
When we first held this knife, we immediately felt the contours sink into our hand and knew that this knife gave a superior grip that none other could match. The feel of the handle is amazing, and is paired with a solidly functional blade which can handle a wide variety of tasks. As soon as you hold this knife in your hand, you will feel the difference and know that this is the knife for you!
The sheath is nicely detailed with decorative cut-outs, contains a plastic liner to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through, and the belt loop is attached by a metal D-ring so that it swings freely and keeps out of the way when you're crouching or sitting.
It may look strange, but give this knife a try and you'll be amazed!
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 8.25 inches (21 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.75 inches (9.5 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.71 inches (1.8 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 inches (2.8 mm)
- Knife Weight: 3.2 ounces (91 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Pommel: tang end w/brass nut
- Handle Circumference: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch
- Sheathed Weight: 5 ounces (142 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 9.5 inches (24.1 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)