We have rarely seen a knife this beautiful!. The hefty, solid handle is paired with an equally brawny carbon steel blade. The full-length tang is evident by the brass nut on the pommel, giving this knife added durability.
The real attraction is the intricately detailed picture of a standing bear. Both the blade and the sheath have the same picture of a roaring bear standing beside a tree, with paw prints down below. Words cannot express how gorgeous this knife is! The sheath also contains a plastic liner to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through, and the belt loop is a twisted leather thong, which allows the knife to swing freely and keep out of the way when you're crouching or sitting.
This is quite an attractive piece and would make a great gift for any outdoors enthusiast!
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: high carbon steel
- Knife Length: 10.5 inches (26.7 cm)
- Blade Length: 5.5 inches (14 cm)
- Blade Width: 1.05 inches (2.7 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 inches (3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 6.1 ounces (173 grams)
- Handle Length: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Pommel: reindeer antler w/tang end and brass nut
- Handle Circumference: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch
- Sheathed Weight: 8.5 ounces (241 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 12 inches (30.5 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 1.25 inches (3.2 cm)