This is a brand-new, updated design of Mora's traditional Swedish utility knife. It has classic, minimalist lines and a simple design that has withstood the test of time. The smaller blade is carbon steel and runs the full length of the handle, and the handle is stained birch wood and is a little bit on the smaller side. Comes with a sturdy plastic sheath embossed with an artistic design mimicking tooled leather, and has a leather belt loop.
Don't like the plastic sheath? Then check out this nice leather sheath which fits this knife.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: high carbon steel
- Knife Length: 6.5 inches (16.5 cm)
- Blade Length: 3 inches (7.6 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.6 inches (1.5 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.07 inches (1.8 mm)
- Knife Weight: 1.4 ounces (40 grams)
- Handle Length: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Pommel: tang end
- Handle Circumference: 2.75 inches (7 cm)
- Handle Material: stained birch wood
- Sheathed Weight: 1.9 ounces (54 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 7.5 inches (19 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 1.5 inches (3.8 cm)