The Mora Eldris is a short, stubby knife which is perfect as a neck knife, with its small size and light weight. The blade profile would also do well as a detailed carving or scrimshaw knife.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 5.5 inches (14 cm)
- Blade Length: 2 inches (5.1 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.9 inches (2.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.07 inches (1.8 mm)
- Knife Weight: 2.25 ounces (64 grams)
- Handle Length: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Pommel: plastic
- Handle Circumference: 3.75 inches (9.5 cm)
- Handle Material: rubberized plastic
- Sheathed Weight: 2.75 ounces (78 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 6 inches (15.2 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 0 inches (0 cm)