for more details on Roselli products, and links to some video reviews!
The "first" Roselli knife, with a minimalist design dating back to 1976. For over 45 years, it has performed in the wilderness and takes on hunting, fishing and outdoor life with ease. Now also produced in a full tang model, to give you a better support and balance when putting it to hard use. Roselli full tang knives are long-lasting, durable and perfect heavy-duty knives.
This new version comes with a full tang blade made from carbon steel and a handle made from curly birch, coated with linseed oil - which ensure a firm grip, even when wet. Comes with a handcrafted sheath of light vegetable tanned Finnish leather.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: high carbon steel
- Knife Length: 8.75 inches (22.2 cm)
- Blade Length: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Blade Width: 1.2 inches (3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 inches (2.8 mm)
- Knife Weight: 7 ounces (198 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.75 inches (12.1 cm)
- Pommel: full tang end
- Handle Circumference: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch wood
- Sheathed Weight: 9.5 ounces (269 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 9.5 inches (24.1 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)