for more details on Ahti knives, and links to some video reviews!
The "Leuku 180" is a big knife, with a long, wide blade paired with a large and long handle sized for larger hands. This is a serious knife for serious camp or butchering work.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: 0.8% high carbon steel, hardened to 59 Rockwell
- Knife Length: 12 inches (30.5 cm)
- Blade Length: 7 inches (17.8 cm)
- Blade Width: 1 inch (2.5 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 inches (3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 7.6 ounces (215 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.75 inches (12.1 cm)
- Pommel: brass butt plate
- Handle Circumference: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Handle Material: stained curly birch
- Sheathed Weight: 10.4 ounces (295 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 12.75 inches (32.4 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm)