for more details on Ahti knives, and links to some video reviews!
The "Leuku 90" is a traditional design for a larger Scandinavian knife, although the blade is a bit smaller than a traditional leuku. It's a very good all-around utility knife, with a long thick handle sized for larger hands.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: 0.8% high carbon steel, hardened to 59 Rockwell
- Knife Length: 8.5 inches (21.6 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Blade Width: 1 inch (2.5 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 inches (3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 6 ounces (170 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Pommel: brass butt plate
- Handle Circumference: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Handle Material: stained curly birch
- Sheathed Weight: 7.8 ounces (221 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 10 inches (25.4 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm)