The Lost Roman knife has a blade profile similar to surviving Roman knives found in museums. The full-tang blade is made from 1075 high-carbon steel and features a prominent ring as a pommel. The walnut handle is nicely carved with artwork, with brass rivets. The handle profile is mildly flared at the ricasso and pommel, to help maintain your grip.
The hardened leather sheath is an older flat style, and features stamped artwork and a traditional belt loop riveted in place.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: high carbon steel
- Knife Length: 9.5 inches (24.1 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.75 inches (12.1 cm)
- Blade Width: 1.2 inches (3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.1 inches (2.5 mm)
- Knife Weight: 4.6 ounces (130 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.75 inches (12.1 cm)
- Pommel: full tang end
- Handle Circumference: 2.75 inches (7 cm)
- Handle Material: walnut wood
- Sheathed Weight: 7.1 ounces (201 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 10 inches (25.4 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)