Here is another beautiful and highly functional knife from Marttiini! The ample carbon steel blade is dimpled with hammer marks mimicking a "forged" look, and the Marttiini signature is lightly painted in gold along the length of the blade. The wide, hefty handle is a gorgeous combination of tar-stained curly birch wood, with inserts of reindeer antler. The black leather sheath has the Marttiini logo embossed in gold, and contains a plastic insert, to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through both the sheath and your hand.
This would make a great addition to the collection of any outdoors enthusiast!
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: high carbon steel
- Knife Length: 9 inches (22.9 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.93 inches (2.4 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 inches (3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 4.4 ounces (125 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.75 inches (12.1 cm)
- Pommel: stained wood
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch wood w/reindeer antler
- Sheathed Weight: 6.1 ounces (173 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 9.25 inches (23.5 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)