for more details on Marttiini knives, and links to some video reviews!
This is a solid, functional fillet knife with a nice, long, flexible stainless steel blade featuring the Marttiini signature etched into it. The handle is made from textured rubberized plastic and offers a very solid grip even when wet, and it has both a guard and a hooked pommel so the knife will never slip out of your hand. The knife is surprisingly lightweight, which reduces hand and wrist fatigue if you're using it for a long time.
Comes with a plastic sheath featuring the Marttiini logo.
This is an outstanding value for the price and will be your go-to knife for all of your fishing and filleting needs.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel, hardened to Rockwell 54
- Knife Length: 12 inches (30.5 cm)
- Blade Length: 7.25 inches (18.4 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.89 inches (2.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.07 inches (1.8 mm)
- Knife Weight: 2.8 ounces (79 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.75 inches (12.1 cm)
- Pommel: rubberized plastic
- Handle Circumference: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Handle Material: rubberized plastic
- Sheathed Weight: 4.5 ounces (128 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 12.5 inches (31.8 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 1.25 inches (3.2 cm)