for more details on Marttiini knives, and links to some video reviews!
This is the ultimate gift for the hunter who has it all! The ample stainless steel blade has a mild clip-point profile suitable for a wide variety of tasks, and features the Marttiini signature etched into it. There is a bolster made from bronze, and a beautfully wrought bronze pommel in the shape of a bear's head. The perfectly contoured handle and heavy metal fittings give this knife a solid, authoritative feel. The nicely detailed leather sheath features brass fittings, has a partial plastic sheath to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through, and has a belt loop attached by a metal ring, allowing it to swing freely and not get in the way while you're sitting or crouching.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 9 inches (22.9 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.76 inches (1.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 inches (2.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 4.15 ounces (118 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.75 inches (12.1 cm)
- Pommel: bronze bear head
- Handle Circumference: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch
- Sheathed Weight: 6.6 ounces (187 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 11 inches (27.9 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)