for more details on Marttiini knives, and links to some video reviews!
This knife was designed to commemorate the 110th birthday of the founder of Marttiini knives. This is a very attractive knife featuring both an inset in the handle for the index finger, and a very prominent, oversized hooked pommel. Overall the handle is sized for larger hands. The stainless steel blade has a mild clip-point profile and features the Marttiini signature. The sheath is a deep, rich shade of red and has a traditional twisted eather cord in place of a belt loop. The sheath also contains a plastic insert to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 9 inches (22.9 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.76 inches (1.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 inches (2.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 3.2 ounces (91 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.75 inches (12.1 cm)
- Pommel: wood
- Handle Circumference: 3.75 inches (9.5 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch
- Sheathed Weight: 5.25 ounces (149 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 10.25 inches (26 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 1.5 inches (3.8 cm)