for more details on Marttiini knives, and links to some video reviews!
The Condor De Luxe Classic is a solid all-around camp or utility knife. It features Marttiini's trademark stainless steel Lynx blade, with a mild drop-point profile and bearing the Marttiini signature etched into it. The handle is made from curly birch wood, sanded and polished to a smooth finish, and has both a guard and a hooked pommel so the knife will never slip out of your hand.
Comes with a nicely constructed leather sheath stained a beatiful shade of reddish-brown, featuring the Marttiini logo stamped into it. The sheath contains a plastic liner to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through, and the belt loop is attached by a metal D-ring so that it swings freely and keeps out of the way when you're crouching or sitting.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel, hardened to Rockwell 54
- Knife Length: 8.75 inches (22.2 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.76 inches (1.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.1 inches (2.5 mm)
- Knife Weight: 3.4 ounces (96 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.75 inches (12.1 cm)
- Pommel: polished wood
- Handle Circumference: 3.75 inches (9.5 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch
- Sheathed Weight: 5.7 ounces (162 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 9.75 inches (24.8 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)