for more details on Marttiini knives, and links to some video reviews!
The Condor Drop Point is a solid all-around camp or utility knife, featuring a medium-length stainless steel blade with a drop-point profile and the Marttiini signature etched into it. The shorter blade allows for finer control on more detailed work, be it carving or gutting. The handle is made from textured rubberized plastic and offers a very solid grip even when wet, and it has both a guard and a hooked pommel so the knife will never slip out of your hand.
Comes with a nicely constructed leather sheath featuring the Marttiini logo printed in golden ink. The sheath contains a plastic liner to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through, and the belt loop is attached by a metal D-ring so that it swings freely and keeps out of the way when you're crouching or sitting.
This is an outstanding value for the price and will be your go-to knife for all of your camping and outdoors needs.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel, hardened to Rockwell 54
- Knife Length: 8.25 inches (21 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.77 inches (2 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 inches (2.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 3.1 ounces (88 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.75 inches (12.1 cm)
- Pommel: rubberized plastic
- Handle Circumference: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Handle Material: rubberized plastic
- Sheathed Weight: 5.1 ounces (145 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 10 inches (25.4 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)