for more details on Marttiini knives, and links to some video reviews!
This is a solid, functional fillet knife with a nice, long, flexible stainless steel blade featuring the Marttiini signature etched into it. The handle is made from textured rubberized plastic and offers a very solid grip even when wet, and it has both a guard and a hooked pommel so the knife will never slip out of your hand.
Comes with a nicely constructed nylon sheath containing a long plastic liner to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through, and the belt loop is attached by a plastic D-ring so that it swings freely and keeps out of the way when you're crouching or sitting.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel, hardened to Rockwell 54
- Knife Length: 10.5 inches (26.7 cm)
- Blade Length: 6 inches (15.2 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.7 inches (1.8 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.05 inches (1.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 2.5 ounces (71 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Pommel: rubberized plastic
- Handle Circumference: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Handle Material: rubberized plastic
- Sheathed Weight: 4.6 ounces (130 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 11 inches (27.9 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2.25 inches (5.7 cm)