This beautiful knife has a thick, hefty handle with a flared pommel for a firm grip. The stainless steel blade is inscribed with a scene of a man fishing from a canoe, and the sheath has an intricate design of a woodlands encampment. The sheath has a plastic liner to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through, and features a twisted leather loop so the knife swings freely from your belt.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 10.5 inches (26.7 cm)
- Blade Length: 6.25 inches (15.9 cm)
- Blade Width: 1.25 inches (3.2 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.1 inches (2.5 mm)
- Knife Weight: 6.3 ounces (179 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Pommel: metal butt cap
- Handle Circumference: 3.75 inches (9.5 cm)
- Handle Material: Vrnished birch wood
- Sheathed Weight: 9 ounces (255 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 11.25 inches (28.6 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 1.5 inches (3.8 cm)