for more details on Marttiini knives, and links to some video reviews!
This is an amazing knife! The incredible blade is 17 inches long almost is entire length is etched with woodland camping scenes. Despite the length, it's still fairly lightweight, and feels lively in the hand. As soon as you pick it up, you want to swing it. The handle is smoothly sanded curly birch, and features both an inset for your index finger, and a mildly flared pommel to healp you keep a firm grip. The fittings are nicely polished brass. The equally long sheath has woodland scenes along its entire length too, and has a traditional twisted leather cord instead of a belt loop.
This is an excellent gift for those who already have it all!
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 22 inches (55.9 cm)
- Blade Length: 17.25 inches (43.8 cm)
- Blade Width: 1.5 inches (3.8 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 inches (2.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 14.5 ounces (411 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.75 inches (12.1 cm)
- Pommel: brass butt plate
- Handle Circumference: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch
- Sheathed Weight: 19.25 ounces (546 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 23.75 inches (60.3 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)