This is a very attractive knife with the unusual feature of a slight finger guard. The stainless steel blade is etched with the Marttiini signature and a woodland fishing scene. The gorgeous handle is made from curly birch wood and is finely varnished to a smooth finish. The nicely detailed sheath features the same artwork as the blade, has a snap to accommodate the finger guard and keep this knife in place, and contains a plastic insert to prevent the knife from slicing through.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 8.75 inches (22.2 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.83 inches (2.1 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.06 inches (1.5 mm)
- Knife Weight: 3.5 ounces (99 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Pommel: brass butt plate
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch
- Sheathed Weight: 5.5 ounces (156 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 10 inches (25.4 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 3 inches (7.6 cm)