for more details on Marttiini knives, and links to some video reviews!
The Little Classic is a delightful small and solid all-around camp or utility knife, featuring a short, slender stainless steel blade with an almost unnoticeable drop-point profile and the Marttiini signature etched into it. The handle is made from textured rubberized plastic and offers a very solid grip even when wet, and has both a guard and a hooked pommel so the knife will never slip out of your hand. This is a really neat, compact and high-quality package!
Comes with a nicely constructed leather sheath featuring the Marttiini logo printed in silvery ink, and it contains a plastic liner to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through.
This is an outstanding value for the price and will be your go-to knife for all of your camping and outdoors needs.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel, hardened to Rockwell 54
- Knife Length: 7.25 inches (18.4 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.64 inches (1.6 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.07 inches (1.8 mm)
- Knife Weight: 2 ounces (57 grams)
- Handle Length: 3.75 inches (9.5 cm)
- Pommel: rubberized plastic
- Handle Circumference: 3 inches (7.6 cm)
- Handle Material: rubberized plastic
- Sheathed Weight: 3.1 ounces (88 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 7.75 inches (19.7 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)