This is a very attractive knife featuring both a bronze finger guard and hooked pommel to help you maintain a firm grip. The stainless steel blade has a mild clip-point profile and features the Marttiini signature. The sheath is a deep, rich shade of red and has a belt loop attached by a metal ring, allowing it to swing freely and not get in the way while you're sitting or crouching. The sheath also contains a plastic insert to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 9 inches (22.9 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.78 inches (2 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.08 inches (2 mm)
- Knife Weight: 3.5 ounces (99 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.75 inches (12.1 cm)
- Pommel: wood
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch
- Sheathed Weight: 5.6 ounces (159 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 9.5 inches (24.1 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)