for more details on Marttiini knives, and links to some video reviews!
This is the ultimate gift for the fisherman who has it all! The long, slender stainless steel blade is mildly flexible, and features the Marttiini signature etched into it. There is a slight finger guard made from bronze, and a beautfully wrought bronze pommel in the shape of a salmon head. Even with the length and metal fittings, the knife is still light overall and highly functional. The simple leather sheath features brass rivets, and has a partial plastic sheath to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 12 inches (30.5 cm)
- Blade Length: 7.25 inches (18.4 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.87 inches (2.2 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.06 inches (1.5 mm)
- Knife Weight: 3.45 ounces (98 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.75 inches (12.1 cm)
- Pommel: bronze salmon head
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch
- Sheathed Weight: 5.75 ounces (163 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 12.75 inches (32.4 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm)