This is the ultimate gift for the fisherman who has it all! The ample stainless steel blade has a mild clip-point profile suitable for a wide variety of tasks, and features the Marttiini signature etched into it. There is a bolster made from bronze, and a beautfully wrought bronze pommel in the shape of a salmon head. The simple leather sheath features brass fittings, has a partial plastic sheath to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through, and has a belt loop attached by a metal ring, allowing it to swing freely and not get in the way while you're sitting or crouching.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 9.25 inches (23.5 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.75 inches (1.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 inches (2.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 3.8 ounces (108 grams)
- Handle Length: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Pommel: bronze salmon head
- Handle Circumference: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch
- Sheathed Weight: 6.1 ounces (173 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 10.75 inches (27.3 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)