This is a very attractive knife made for younger users, with a double-sided finger guard and a handle sized for smaller hands. The stainless steel blade is etched with the Marttiini signature. The gorgeous handle is made from curly birch wood and is finely varnished to a smooth finish. The nicely detailed sheath features the scouting logo, has a snap to accommodate the finger guard and keep this knife in place, and contains a plastic insert to prevent the knife from slicing through.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 7.5 inches (19 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.65 inches (1.7 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.08 inches (2 mm)
- Knife Weight: 2 ounces (57 grams)
- Handle Length: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Pommel: tang end w/brass nut
- Handle Circumference: 3 inches (7.6 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch
- Sheathed Weight: 3.5 ounces (99 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 8.5 inches (21.6 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)