This is Marttiini's trademark stainless steel skinning blade, with a mild drop-point profile and ample belly designed for skinning, bearing the Marttiini signature etched into it. The handle is made from textured rubberized plastic and offers a very solid grip even when wet, and it has both a guard and a hooked pommel so the knife will never slip out of your hand.
Comes with a nicely constructed leather sheath featuring the Marttiini logo printed in silvery ink, and it contains a plastic liner to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel, hardened to Rockwell 54
- Knife Length: 8.75 inches (22.2 cm)
- Blade Length: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.97 inches (2.5 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.1 inches (2.5 mm)
- Knife Weight: 3.8 ounces (108 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Pommel: rubberized plastic
- Handle Circumference: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Handle Material: rubberized plastic
- Sheathed Weight: 5.4 ounces (153 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 9.5 inches (24.1 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm)