This is a tough, no-nonsense full-tang bushcraft knife. It features a thick, wide, heavy stainless steel blade with a tang that is enclosed by polished and waxed scales made from Finnish curly birch wood. Wide, heavy rivets prominently show that this knife can stand up to the toughest tasks. The sheath is dyed a deep shade of crimson and has a plastic insert to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through the sheath. Whether you're skinning, gutting, chopping, batoning, clearing brush, or buiilding a shelter, this knife can do it all!
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 8.5 inches (21.6 cm)
- Blade Length: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Blade Width: 1.17 inches (3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 inches (3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 6 ounces (170 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Pommel: full tang end
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch wood
- Sheathed Weight: 8 ounces (227 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 10 inches (25.4 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 1.5 inches (3.8 cm)