The Utility Hunter is a solid all-around camp or utility knife, featuring a long, slender stainless steel blade with a very subtle drop-point profile and the Marttiini signature etched into it. The handle is made from textured rubberized plastic and offers a very solid grip even when wet, and it has both a guard and a hooked pommel so the knife will never slip out of your hand.
Comes with a nicely constructed leather sheath featuring the Marttiini logo printed in golden ink. The sheath contains a plastic liner to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through.
This is an outstanding value for the price and will be your go-to knife for all of your camping and outdoors needs.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel, hardened to Rockwell 54
- Knife Length: 9 inches (22.9 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.76 inches (1.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 inches (2.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 3.3 ounces (94 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.75 inches (12.1 cm)
- Pommel: rubberized plastic
- Handle Circumference: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Handle Material: rubberized plastic
- Sheathed Weight: 5 ounces (142 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 9.75 inches (24.8 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm)