This is a brand-new, updated design of Mora's traditional Swedish utility knife. It has classic, minimalist lines and a simple design that has withstood the test of time. The substantial blade is carbon steel and runs the full length of the handle, and the handle is stained birch wood and fills the hand fully and comfortably. This version also has a metal finger guard to prevent your hand from sliding onto the blade. Comes with a sturdy plastic sheath embossed with an artistic design mimicking tooled leather (with a slit to accommodate the finger guard), and has a leather belt loop.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: high carbon steel
- Knife Length: 8.5 inches (21.6 cm)
- Blade Length: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.81 inches (2.1 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 inches (2.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 2.7 ounces (77 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Pommel: tang end
- Handle Circumference: 3.375 inches (8.6 cm)
- Handle Material: stained birch wood
- Sheathed Weight: 3.5 ounces (99 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 9.5 inches (24.1 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 1.75 inches (4.4 cm)