The Companion is Mora's mainstay utility knife, popular around the world and the perfect choice for hundreds of different uses. The Companion line is priced inexpensively but still has very high quality production values and could last you a lifetime if not abused (and even if they are abused, they still hold up surprisingly well). The Companions are an all-around outstanding value. The rubberized plastic handle features a guard in front and a hooked pommel in the back, for a more improved grip. The handle click-locks securely into the plastic sheath, and the sheath clips onto your belt.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 8.5 inches (21.6 cm)
- Blade Length: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.8 inches (2 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 inches (2.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 3 ounces (85 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Pommel: rubberized plastic
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Handle Material: rubberized plastic
- Sheathed Weight: 4 ounces (113 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 9.25 inches (23.5 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 1.75 inches (4.4 cm)