The Kansbol uses the same blade as the Mora 2000, which gets thinner as it approaches the tip to facilitate easier skinning, along with the handle from the Garberg, which is symmetrical and thus can be held with with the blade edge facing up or down. The knife click-locks firmly into the plastic sheath, which features the MOLLE multi-mount system.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 8.75 inches (22.2 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.88 inches (2.2 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 inches (2.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 3.5 ounces (99 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Pommel: plastic
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Handle Material: plastic
- Sheathed Weight: 6.2 ounces (176 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 9.5 inches (24.1 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)