Part of Morakniv's Ash Wood Outdoor Collection, the Wit is a medium-duty bushcraft knife, with full-tang construction and a medium-sized drop-point blade. The full tang is flanked by polished ash scales with black rivets. The leather sheath softly hugs the blade.
Take your bushcraft game to the next level with this eye-catching, tough knife that is both attractive and functional.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 8.25 inches (21 cm)
- Blade Length: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Blade Width: 1.05 inches (2.7 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 inches (2.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 4.6 ounces (130 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Pommel: full tang
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Handle Material: ash
- Sheathed Weight: 6.7 ounces (190 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 9.25 inches (23.5 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)