for more details on River Traders knives, and links to some reviews!
Here are the River Traders Roach Belly and Fork together in a convenient double sheath. This combination is a must-have for any re-enactor or historical enthusiast!
Below are the detailed measurements of the knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: 1095 carbon steel (0.95%)
- Knife Length: 7.5 inches (19 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.75 inches (9.5 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.75 inches (1.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.05 inches (1.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 2 ounces (57 grams)
- Handle Length: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Pommel: rounded wood
- Handle Circumference: 2.75 inches (7 cm)
- Handle Material: stained and polished maple
- Sheathed Weight: 5.35 ounces (152 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 9 inches (22.9 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)