for more details on River Traders knives, and links to some reviews!
If you have a lot of skinning to do, then this is the knife for you. The strong continuous curved blade is perfect for the task. The relatively small size makes it ideal for skinning smaller game, although it wouldn't be difficult to use it for larger game too.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: 1095 carbon steel (0.95%)
- Knife Length: 6.25 inches (15.9 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Blade Width: 1.4 inches (3.6 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.05 inches (1.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 2.1 ounces (60 grams)
- Handle Length: 3 inches (7.6 cm)
- Pommel: rounded wood
- Handle Circumference: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Handle Material: stained and polished maple
- Sheathed Weight: 3.7 ounces (105 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 7 inches (17.8 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm)