for more details on River Traders knives, and links to some reviews!
The Voyager knife has the same profile as the Roach Belly, just in a larger size. Like the Roach Belly, the ample belly on the blade would make this ideal for skinning and butchering larger game, with a large, hefty handle which provides a firm grip.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: 1095 carbon steel (0.95%)
- Knife Length: 9 inches (22.9 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Blade Width: 1.06 inches (2.7 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.05 inches (1.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 3.5 ounces (99 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Pommel: rounded wood
- Handle Circumference: 3 inches (7.6 cm)
- Handle Material: stained and polished wood
- Sheathed Weight: 5.6 ounces (159 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 9.75 inches (24.8 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)