for a video of this knife!
for more details on Roselli products!
This new Heimo 4” full tang Bushcraft edition comes with a strong will to serve. Popular for bushcrafting, hunting, fishing, outdoor life and an ability to take on all outdoor activities and challenges. We chose to make this blade in our carbon steel for superior durability.
The knife has a stained curly birch handle with brass staples and lanyard hole, which is coated with linseed oil – to ensure a firm grip, even when wet. It comes with innovative handcrafted sheath of dark vegetable tanned Finnish leather, with a metal spring which keeps your knife secured. Comes with a firesteel which has its own place on the sheath.
Each product is unique. Patterns and texture of natural materials can vary. Crafted, sharpened and perfected by hand in Harmoinen, Finland.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: high carbon steel
- Knife Length: 9.25 inches (23.5 cm)
- Blade Length: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.93 inches (2.4 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 inches (3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 6.3 ounces (179 grams)
- Handle Length: 5.25 inches (13.3 cm)
- Pommel: full tang end
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Handle Material: curly birch wood
- Sheathed Weight: 10.5 ounces (298 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 9.75 inches (24.8 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)