for more details on Stromeng knives, and links to some articles and some reviews!
The 5" Strömeng leuku has a carbon steel blade with a handle that is a bit smaller in diameter than the others, but it's still a serious knife with a blade capable of tackling heavier-duty camp chores and butchering.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: high-carbon steel, hardened to Rockwell 59
- Knife Length: 9.25 inches (23.5 cm)
- Blade Length: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Blade Width: 1.5 inches (3.8 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 inches (3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 4.8 ounces (136 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Pommel: brass butt with tack
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Handle Material: natural wood
- Sheathed Weight: 6.6 ounces (187 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 11 inches (27.9 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 3 inches (7.6 cm)