for more details on Stromeng knives, and links to some articles and some reviews!
The Old Fashioned 5" Strömeng leuku has a blackened carbon steel blade and the handle is stained with the traditional tar finish.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: high-carbon steel, hardened to Rockwell 59
- Knife Length: 9.25 inches (23.5 cm)
- Blade Length: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Blade Width: 1.5 inches (3.8 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 inches (3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 4.7 ounces (133 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Pommel: brass butt with tack
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Handle Material: tar stained wood
- Sheathed Weight: 6.8 ounces (193 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 10.75 inches (27.3 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 3 inches (7.6 cm)