This is a stunningly gorgeous knife with a handle made from stacked layers of leather, accented with insets of reindeer antler, then the entire assembly being shaped and polished smooth. This handle is really eye-catching and very beautiful! The blade has visible hammer marks for a "hand forged" look, adding still more attractive quality to an already fantastic knife. When you hold this knife in your hand, you can feel the solid construction and high quality.
The sheath contains a plastic liner to prevent the very sharp blade from slicing through, and the belt loop is a twisted leather thong, which allows the knife to swing freely and keep out of the way when you're crouching or sitting.
This is quite an attractive piece and would make a great gift for any outdoors enthusiast!
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: 0.8% high carbon steel
- Knife Length: 8 inches (20.3 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.75 inches (9.5 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.75 inches (1.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 inches (3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 4.6 ounces (130 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
- Pommel: brass cap w/tang end and brass nut
- Handle Circumference: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Handle Material: leather w/reindeer antler
- Sheathed Weight: 6.3 ounces (179 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 9.75 inches (24.8 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)